|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
Cut Resistant Safety WORK Gloves, Level 5, EN 388, Bulk Pack ACKTRA WG014
About this item
- We are now offering bulk our best-selling level 5 cut resistant safety gloves. We believe that if you buy more, you should pay a lower price. When you buy 12 pairs, you pay $4.40/pair.
- SEAMLESS POLYURETHANE SHELL FOR MAXIMUM DURABILITY. We want you to feel great while working on your next project. That is why we used the best material to produce cut-resistant Acktra Work Gloves. For this model, we use 13G white/black HPPE (high-performance polyethylene) level 5 cut resistant shell. You will use it up to 7 times longer than your regular safety gloves.
- ECO LATEX COATING FOR THE BEST GRIP. Our eco latex coating protective gloves against mechanical risks offer a special coating for the palm and finger parts of the gloves. This coating will make you grip easily and the same time will maintain all tactile senses. These gloves are perfect to work in almost any environment because our latex coating is flexible and not permeable for dust or fluids.
- WG014 model is a eco lates coated gloves. You can also order other models with polyurethane (PU) or nitrile coating. The type of coating you need is your personal preference for the particular job you perform. We offer to choose between the 5 most favorite coatings for cut resistant gloves or no coating option. Small, medium, large or x-large sizes for you and your team just in one click from you. Why don’t feel protected when you work?
- Gloves can be washed in the washer machine in cold water. See Instruction. All ACKTRA cut resistant gloves: WG010 no coating, WG011 – polyurethane (PU) coating, WG012 – nitrile coating, WG013 – latex coating, WG014 – Eco latex coating, WG015 – microfoam nitrile coating.
Category: Cut Resistant
Be the first to review “Cut Resistant Safety WORK Gloves, Level 5, EN 388, Bulk Pack ACKTRA WG014” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.